With the conclusion of Heidel Ball: At Home on May 30th, we reset the number of purchases available for “Combat & Skill EXP 530% Scroll (60 min)”. However, we understand that many of you did not have a chance to purchase your remaining scrolls prior to the reset, and some of you are also encountering issues with the reset not being applied on your account.
To resolve these problems, we are extending our offer by providing another method of getting your remaining scrolls. Please read the below for more information.
June 10th–June 24th (before maintenance)
How to submit your request
You can request an automatic purchase of your remaining Combat & Skill EXP 530% Scrolls by going to your Account page when you play via the web client, toggling the regions you wish the purchase to be made in, and pressing the “Save” button:
If you play via Steam, please go via the ESC menu in-game, choose the community tab and click "Redeem" to see your account page.
Distribution information and date
- You will receive the remaining amount of Combat & Skill EXP 530% Scrolls you have available (106* - Purchased Amount = Remaining Amount) with the maintenance on June 24th.
- For each scroll you receive, 1 Loyalty will be deducted from your account balance.
- Your remaining purchase count for Combat & Skill EXP 530% Scrolls in the Loyalty shop will be set to 0.
- Your scrolls will be distributed on June 24th during maintenance via in-game mail (B).
*106 (2 x 53) scrolls is the maximum amount you could have purchased throughout the service period.
- This offer is not applicable for users that have created their Family Name after the purchase reset of May 30th.
- If you do not have the necessary amount of Loyalty available in your balance, you will not receive any scroll and your request will be skipped.