The following guide will help you find and understand how the Central Marketplace works. The Central Market brings a lot of in-game benefits, as you can not only use it to increase your silver amount but also use it to effectively store items while you travel through the world.
Table of Contents
1. How do you access the Central Marketplace?
2. Supply and Demand System
3. Difference between 'Purchase' and 'Order'
4. What about Pearl Items?
How do you access the Central Marketplace?
The Central Market can be accessed through the button on the ESC menu and through a Marketplace Director NPC.
(Quick Tip: You can also access the Central Market mobile. Read more here.)
Supply and Demand system
The prices of items on the Central Market will fluctuate and reflect the current market situation so that items can be sold and bought at their appropriate prices. (Certain items are excluded from this rule).
As there are certain items that fluctuate with their min/max prices at times and to prevent abuse of the Central Market, the Volatile Price Items will be shown on the first screen of the Central Market window to make them easily visible to all Adventurers.
The Central Market categorizes weapons and armor by their enhancement levels.
Difference between ‘Purchase’ and ‘Order’
While certain items might be constantly in the market, sometimes you will also need to place an order and wait for a specific item to appear.
- You can use the ‘Purchase’ option to instantly buy any desired item as long as they are in stock.
- If you attempt to purchase an item at a price that is out of stock, an order will automatically be placed at your desired price. Popular and rare items were out-of-stock in the Marketplace often. You would have to invest a lot of time to bid for the item you wanted. Just place your Order and wait for your turn.
What about Pearl Items?
The number of Pearl items you that can be registered at the Central Market will depends on Family Fame. Normally, the registration count will reset weekly. (Monday, UTC 00:00).
The number of Pearl items you can register is limited to 5 by default. The limitations for the additional amount you can register change according to Family Fame.
- Family Fame of 0 - 500 : 0 additional items
- Family Fame of 501 - 1000 : 5 additional items
- Family Fame of 1001 - 1500 : 10 additional items
- Family Fame of 1501 - 2000 : 15 additional items
- Family Fame of 2001 - 2500 : 20 additional items
- Family Fame of 2501 - 9999 : 30 additional items
You will receive 65% of the Silver from your sales. If you are using a Value Pack, you will receive 84.5%.