We are aware that a considerable amount of players are experiencing difficulties with running the game client, due to a client authentication failure error being brought up.
In order to address this problem, you can manually update your authentication keys by following the instructions below:
- Make sure that the game Launcher is closed.
- Download the BlackDesert32.dat and BlackDesert64.dat files attached in this article.
- Place BlackDesert32.dat in the bin folder of your game installation directory.
- Place BlackDesert64.dat in the bin64 folder of your game installation directory.
- Restart your computer.
- Run the game Launcher again.
Your game installation directory is by default at:
Web: C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Black Desert Online
Thank you for your patience and understanding.