Although rarely, your in-game cursor may feel the need to overcompensate; at other times, it's visual location will not actually match the area it's hovering. To put matters straight, follow these steps:
- Navigate to your game installation directory.
- If you are using the web Launcher, simply right-click on your Launcher icon and pressing Open file location.
- If you are using Steam, navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Black Desert Online
- Open the bin64 folder and find the executable named BlackDesert64.exe
- Right click on the executable and go to Properties -> Compatibility tab
- Press the Change high DPI settings button and check the Override high DPI scaling behavior checkbox.
- From the dropdown, select Application.