Table of Contents
1. Dim Magical Armor
2. Dim Magical Sub-weapon
3. Upgraded Dim Items
If you accidentally deleted or lost a base (not upgraded) Dim Magical Armor or Sub-weapon, you can obtain a replacement via in-game.
As all quest-lines leading to the Token of Promise rewards have been removed from the game, we released a pair of quests in our April 22nd Patch Notes to help you re-acquire these lost Dim Magical items!
Here is an excerpt from the Patch Notes:
Dim Magical Armor
- To pick up the quest for the Dim Magical Armor, you can speak with Bacho Ladericcio, Node Manager at the Abandoned Monastery to receive the quest [Repeat] Bacho Ladericcio's Magical Armor.
- Location: Abandoned Monastery, West of Calpheon City
Dim Magical Sub-weapon
- To pick up a Dim Magical Sub-weapon, you can speak with Crow Merchant Becker at Hexe Sanctuary to receive the quest [Repeat] Becker and the Magical Sub-weapon.
- Location: Northwest of Hexe Sanctuary Node, East of Behr
➢ Please note, you must have the quest type “Other” activated in your quest filters to see these quests.
Upgraded Dim Items
If you lost any of the upgraded versions, please submit a ticket with the information below:
- The exact name of the quest you are on. (example: Magic Armor Exchange III)
- Screenshot of your quest log showing the above quest.
- The exact name of the item you are missing (example: Freed Magical Armor)
- Date and time that you deleted the item in question (If possible)