Game crashes may not always provide you with clear information as to what exactly is happening, or why an application/process has stopped responding. In such cases, your event logs can give the Technical Support team a bit more insight into the situation; to get them, follow the steps below:
- From Start, search and open Event Viewer
- At the folder tree found on the left side of the Window, open Windows Logs.
- Right click on Application and select "Save All Events As..".
- At the "Save as type" dropdown menu, select "Text (Tab delimited)".
- Save the file to a path you can find and access with ease.