There may be times where compatibility issues rise between Black Desert Online's components and software on your system. To verify that nothing is acting up, you can perform a Clean Boot, where only Microsoft services are ran on boot.
1. From Start, search for msconfig.
2. Select System Configuration from the search results.
IMPORTANT: On the Services tab of the System Configuration dialog box, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then tap or click Disable all
4. On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click Open Task Manager.
5. On the Startup tab in Task Manager, for each startup item, select the item and then click Disable.
6. Close Task Manager.
7. On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click OK, and then restart the computer.
Upon restarting your system, try opening Black Desert Online again.