If your download seems to randomly stop with no error message, please wait a few minutes and it should get past the point where you are stuck. The patch will continue downloading after a while.
If you are getting a corrupted file error, please try the following to resolve the issue:
- Disable your antivirus while updating Black Desert Online.
- Add your whole Black Desert Online directory to the "Exclude" list of your antivirus software.
- Depending on the configuration of your computer permissions, it may be necessary to run the Black Desert as an administrator. In order to do so, right click on the launcher icon and click “Run as Administrator”.
- Disable Firewall (easier) OR make sure to put Black Desert Online in both Firewall Inbound and Outbound rules.
- Attempt a file repair.
Attempting a file repair is easy:
- Open your Black Desert Online Launcher.
- Click the cogwheel located on the top right corner of the Launcher window.
- Next to "Repair Mode", click the "Click to start" button, and select "Yes" to initiate a file repair.
Please note that, it may look like the launcher is (re)downloading a massive amount of data but it will actually only download damaged files after checking the whole installation.
If the problem persists, continue below:
- Go to Log folder in your installation directory, and choose the latest created "Client" log file.
- The corrupted .PAZ file should be mentioned in the second from last line, delete it from the Paz folder
- Repeat if necessary.
You may Enable your Anti-Virus and Firewall again once you've finished repairing.
Additionally, we have an alternate download method available: