The Cache is a place where a lot of visual information and settings are stored for your game, and if you run into issues, clearing the gamecache often helps.
To clear your gamecache, please follow these steps:
- Make sure you have enough free disk space on your HDD/SSD
- Delete the UserCache folder in "Documents" -> "Black Desert"
- Delete the Cache folder in your game installation folder.
- Restart the game.
- Connect to a channel that you haven't connected to before.
Deleting the cache will result in parts of the UI and settings being reset.
Following this method should also fix almost any future graphical or keybinding issues you may experience too.
If this still doesn't fix the issue, please attempt a file repair.
To attempt a repair you just need to do the following:
- Go to the Black Desert Online installation folder. (Usually C:/Program Files(x86)/Black Desert Online)
- Rename the following file: version.dat to config.filecheck
- Restart the launcher and it will repair your game files
Please note that, it may look like it is (re)download a massive amount of data but will only download damaged files after checking the whole install.