After the seven-day trial period, all our journeys started with the same step: Obtaining a full license of the game. To address the most common concerns and questions, we have compiled a short overview:
- Black Desert Online is a buy-to-play MMORPG. This means that you need to acquire a copy of Black Desert Online in order to play it as much as you want. You do not need to buy a subscription in order to keep playing the game. There are no recurring payments and you will never be billed without your explicit previous consent.
- There is an in-game Cash Shop which offers additional items, and is mostly focused on aesthetics. Buying items from the Cash Shop is completely optional.
- You can purchase your copy of Black Desert in our online store, at the following URL:
- If you prefer to play via Steam, you can buy your copy here:
- To address common questions with your Steam copy, we have compiled a list of common questions here: https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003078265
- There are different packages available, and while the in-game content is the same (there is no additional DLC or unlockable areas), they include different additional in-game items. All of these items can also be obtained in-game, but with the package they are offered at a bundle-price.
- The extra items that come with your package can be claimed via your Account page, on our official website. To redeem your package items on Steam, please continue reading here: https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003929669
We want you to make a confident, informed decision when it comes to purchases of any kind with us, so if you have any further questions, feel free to write us a ticket via the button below!