In order to maintain account security, we do not offer email changes through the website or account management page. We can only offer E-Mail changes to the original owner of the account. If you wish to change the email address linked to your account, you can contact customer support.
When contacting customer support please ensure the following:
- You must contact us from the new email address you created.
- State the email address your account is currently associated with.
- A photo of your photo ID card, taken in front of today's physical newspaper clearly showing the date, or over your screen showing your open ticket needs to be added as an attachment to the ticket. Please understand we will have to delete the tickets with the incorrectly added pictures, which may slow down the process for you.
- Please obscure the identity number and pass photo before you send or scan us a copy of your ID.
By submitting your personal identification for account verification, you consent to the handling and processing of the information you provide. Once processed, your personal identification will be deleted along with the holding ticket within 90 days.
Please note that we will deny any email address transfer if the above information is missing or incorrect.
Please also ensure that:
- The ID is a valid government-issued document and has not expired.
- The picture of ID is added as an attachment to the ticket. Pictures added as external links or added directly to the message will not be accepted.
- The image is clear and readable.
- The relevant information needed is not obscured.
- The image is not manipulated in any way.
- The ticket in the background of your ID is an already sent one. We will not accept a picture where the ticket in the background is still in creation, or where you hold your ID against the Knowledge Base article or an online newspaper.
We will only provide this service to accounts that have purchased the game.
If there is no game license linked to the account, you may simply create a new account with your preferred email address.
Please note you will be required to reset your password afterwards and you can not use the same password again.