Table of Contents
1. Pearl Items and the Central Market
2. Pearl Items and Family Fame
Pearl Items and the Central Market
All players can register up to five Pearl items per week on the Central Market.
When it comes to Pearl Shop items sold on the Central Marketplace, they're exempt from tax if they are purchased directly from the Pearl Shop.
However, if you obtain a Pearl Shop item in some other way - like if you purchase it from the Central Marketplace, or get it from a box - it's taxed normally. On top of that, the 30% bonus from value packs does not apply to Pearl Shop items at all.
Pearl Items and Family Fame
Your family fame is located under My Information (P) as shown below:
The number of Pearl items that can be registered at the Central Market depends on your Family Fame.
The limitations for the additional amount you can register change according to Family Fame.
As you increase your Family Fame by exploring the world of Black Desert Online, you can register additional Pearl items to the Central Market.
- Family Fame of 0 - 500 : 0 additional items
- Family Fame of 501 - 1000 : 5 additional items
- Family Fame of 1001 - 1500 : 10 additional items
- Family Fame of 1501 - 2000 : 15 additional items
- Family Fame of 2001 - 2500 : 20 additional items
- Family Fame of 2501 - 9999 : 30 additional items
A maximum of 30 Pearl Shop items (depending on your Family Fame) can be registered a week per account.
- Registration count will reset weekly. (Monday, UTC 00:00)