Black Desert Online
How to flush your DNS & Reset TCP/IP
- Open the start menu and type "cmd" in the search bar. If you are using Windows 8.1/Windows 10, simply type "cmd" after the menu has opened.
- Right click on Command Prompt and click "Run as administrator".
- Type in the following command: ipconfig /flushdns
- If the command was successful, you will see the message "Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache".
- After flushing your DNS, it's time to reset your TCP/IP protocol using the following command: netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt
- Once the procedure has finished, close the Command Prompt and restart your computer.